Python is an object-oriented and interpreted high-level programming language with effective semantics. It is also called beginner’s programming language because it’s easy to learn, and remembering the Python syntaxes is much easier than other programming languages.
Python was designed by Guido van Rossum (former Google employee) and first appeared 30 years ago, in 1991 as Python 0.9.0. An organization like Wikipedia, Google, NASA, Yahoo, CERN, and many other big organizations of the world use Python as a “scripting language” for web applications. Its language constructs, as well as its object-oriented approach, focus on helping programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale ventures.
It is a very attractive option for building rapid applications with the assistance of its high-level built-in data structures combined with dynamic binding and dynamic typing. Python supports packages and modules, which encourages program code reuse and modularity. The Python interpreter and the vast standard library are accessible in source or binary form without charge for all significant platforms and can be freely distributed.
Python’s core philosophy can be described as:
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- The complex is better than the complicated.
- Readability counts.
There are many characteristics in Python, some of which are explained below –
2. Object-Oriented Language: One of the essential features of Python is Object-Oriented programming. Python supports object-oriented language and conception of classes, object encapsulation, etc.
3. Free and Open-Source programming: Python language is freely available on the official website, since it is open-source, this expedient that source code is also available to the public. So, you can download it, customize it the way you want.
4. Expandable Features: Python is an expandable language. We can write some of the Python codes into C++ or C language, and also, we can compose that code in C++/C language.
5. High-Level Language: Python is a high-level language for programming. When we are programming in Python, we do not need to manage the memory nor the system architecture.
7. The Large Set of Library Python has a large standard quality of library which furnishes an affluent set of modules and results, so you do not have to write your own code for each and every time. There are numerous libraries present in Python such as regular expressions, web browsers, unit-testing, etc.
8. Python is a mobile language: Python language is also a portable language and can easily run on different platforms. For instance, if we have python code working on windows and we want to run this code on other platforms such as Mac, Linux, or Unix, then we do not need to convert it, we can run this code on any platform.
10. GUI Programming Support: GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) can be built using a module such as wxPython, Tk, PyQt5 or PyQt4, in Python. PyQt5 is the most admired option for creating graphical apps with Python.
11. Dynamically Typed Language: Python is a high-powered language. That means the type (for example- int, double, long, etc.) for a variable is determined at running time, not in advance because of this feature, we don’t need to specify the type of variable.
Why Python Programming Is Ideal for Start-ups?
Python Programming Language is so adaptable and versatile that it can be used in any application development or website. Python code works well in various development platforms such as Windows, MacOS, Linus, etc. Extraordinarily, it tends to reduce the cost of the product and also a time-saving.
Python language is used in developing Data Science mobile or system games, frameworks of web pages, prototyping, Application used in graphics designing, and most recently – in Artificial Intelligence (AI) development, etc.
As a language programmer, if you are developing an application that requisite Machine Language (ML), Python Programming Language is must be your ideal language to use because it is a simple high-level language that makes the machine learning algorithm as well as superfast prototyping.
3. Community Support
One of the significant things about python is its popularity and demand in the coding industry. Mature as well as novice developers absolutely love and support it exponentially. Python’s programmer community is possibly considered one of the best programmer’s communities in the globe. This means that the Python programmer’s community is very large and reputed. Programmers in this programming group are readily available to help out their peers if they encounter a problem or they are performing a complex task. The objective and aim of this group are to improve Python’s functionalities and its core features.
There are multiple reasons that have made developers fall in love with Python completely, and the core reason is its cool designs and interface. Python is distinguished by its neatness, simplicity, beauty, how well structured it is, and how easy to learn and use it. For start-ups, learning about Python saves their time and money both
Python language offers flexibility and conformability to a business venture like start-ups. Flexibility in the sense that it can scale up and down easily. Aside from the fact that Python can be easily maintained, it also facilitates quick and healthy growth in programming and ultimately to business.
When we say something is ubiquitous or universal, we mean that it is present everywhere. It can be found anywhere worldwide and alike is the nature and identity of the Python language. Even if you are applying for a job, doing freelancing, or planning your start-up, python is a vital skill in the programming industry and that evidently shows how popular the python language is.
Following are some of the famous and well-established companies that use Python programming language in their App and Web development: Google, Instagram, Netflix, Facebook, Spotify, Quora, Dropbox, Reddit, etc.
8. Excellent MVP Development
MVP stands for Minimum Viable Product. lack of any viable business models, Poor marketing strategies are some of the reasons why start-ups do not work and businesses fail. As per the survey, almost 75% of new start-ups fail – hard to believe? I don’t think so. Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is a kind of tool or mechanism that is developed to help business managers and owners to measure customer’s behavior and responses towards a particular Product.
The feedback that the customers gave is then used to extract faults and enhance the final products that will, in turn, lead to a remarkable decrease in product failure. Minimum Viable Product basically works as an appliance for opinion polls. generally, there are so many Tech stacks that help in developing MVP. They include PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python, Laravel, Node.js, etc. But for this discourse, let us look at how Python helps in the development of MVP.
As we all know, Python language is a very vital and dynamic feature and it is also an interpreted language. It is useful in the development of Artificial intelligence (AI), Machine Language (ML), and also Chatbots, etc. This makes Python a great tech stack that empowers MVP development.